Lighting your path to peace of mind
If you walk with the help of a cane or walker, you know how important it is to prevent falls. That can be particularly challenging in dark conditions, when it's difficult to see obstacles that may be in your way.
If you walk with the help of a cane or walker, you know how important it is to prevent falls. That can be particularly challenging in dark conditions, when it's difficult to see obstacles that may be in your way. Having a cane with an attached flashlight will help you perform regular activities more safely in dimly lit areas.
A Must Have Walking Cane Accessory
The Path Light® Mobility Light shines to give you a lighted path to help prevent slips and falls when using your cane or walker. Your favorite cane now has an LED flashlight to light your way keeping you safe from obstacles that you may not see in the dark.
The Path Light Mobility Light is popular with caregivers who value the added safety it gives those they care for. See our TV Commercial below.
Path Light® - Flashlight For Walking Cane
How can you use your Path Light? First and foremost it will help you to see where you are walking! However, there are many uses for a lighted walking cane, so we want to share with you a list of scenarios where it really comes in handy:
• Lighting your way to the bathroom during the night
• Lighting your path in dimly lit rooms or hallways
• Lighting the steps when going down stairs
• Lighting a path when walking outdoors at night
• Illuminates sidewalk cracks, pavers and other uneven obstacles
• Can make you more visible to drivers when crossing streets at dark
• Use as a path light when taking pets outside to potty at night
• Helps you locate your seat in dark movie theaters
• Lights your way walking in dimly lit restaurants
• The cane light can be used as a flashlight to find keyholes or locks for your door or car door
• Lighting your way when getting in or out of the car
Your Path Light Mobility Light can help make you safer by lighting your way in dark places.
Introducing the Path Light® Mobility Light
The new Path Light Mobility light easily attaches to your cane to illuminate your way in the dark. Our SmartSense technology ensures that Path Light works automatically, when and where you need it.
Whether you're concerned about your safety or that of a loved one, you'll find that the Path Light product is the perfect solution to help prevent falls and build self-assurance. This economical and easy-to-use device provides valuable protection when you need it most.
Features of the Path Light® Walking Cane Light
• No assembly required and no tools needed for installation.
• Easily attaches to fit all canes and most walkers.
• Fits securely on your cane with no slipping.
• Auto motion detector senses low light, so no need to turn on and off each time you need it.
• Light points downward to clearly light your path without disturbing others.
• Night beacon glows softly in the dark, so you can easily locate your cane in the dark.
• Uses three AAA batteries and has a low battery indicator.
• Long lasting LED lights provide approximately 50,000 hours run time to give you years of use.
• Fast shipping and versatile for many uses.
• Durable construction has been tested dropping from four feet onto a concrete floor thousands of times, with zero failures.
Order your Path Light today! They also make great gifts for loved ones who use a cane or walker.